Part 48 Surface and Underground
MSHA Certification 5000-23
- Part 48ab New Miner for Surface Only, Surface and Underground Miners, Metal, Non-Metal.
- Part 48ab Annual Refresher for Surface Only, Surface and Underground Only, Metal, Non-Metal.
- Spanish Training Provided.
- Belt Maitenance/Compliance
- Site Cleanup
- Overcast Installation/Removal
- Pipe Installation/Removal
- General Underground Labor/Support
- Roof Support Installation
Currently hiring for:
New Elk Mine in Trinadad, CO
King II Mine in Hesperus, CO
We are looking for experienced Underground Miners to work at Coal Mines in Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico.
Responsibilities and Duties:
General Underground Miners, Roof Bolters, Miner Operations, Shuttle Car Operators, CM Experience Needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
Experience required, Must have MSHA part 48 underground training, pass background check and drug screen.